Question on losing progress when taking a gym break

So I just had a quick question and figured I’d throw this in the nutrition section since it probably applies to this category the most. I’m on month 5 of my cut about to finish up. Probably got about 3 weeks to another month left but I’ve been dealing with severe back pain/stiffness. Probably sciatica, no worries because I’m getting a diagnosis this weekend.

But I was wondering in the event that the doctors tell me I have to take a week or so off. Will I lose progression from my cut if I keep my cals at the same deficit. Keep in mind I am not a lifter, I’m simply a runner that’s just stripping the fat away to show abs, know it’s not what most people do on here but it’s my personal goals. So if I just take a break but keep my deficit the same I should be good ?


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://bbcom.me/2Bedgue

0 comments:

Post a Comment