got my IIFYM results, and...

Hey guys, fairly new lifter to the iron game. Did my due diligence getting form down on major lifts, finished a few months of Greyskull LP, transitioned to a PPL routine, feeling pretty good.

So, I'm trying to get more serious about my nutrition, and I've heard good things about IIFYM. Now I'm not really interested in eating a bunch of junk to hit my macros, but in terms of the overall macro calculations, I've heard good things; I thought, "hey, I'll adapt the numbers and eat cleaner. Badda bing, badda boom."

Well, I plugged everything in (listed training at 5-6 days a week, current weight 160, goal weight 185, etc.), and I got my numbers, and hmmm...do they seem right?

I'm not really bummed about eating more protein, that's easy for me. I'm not really bummed about the meh carb count, that's harder for me. I'm curious about the overall count. Does it seem legit?

Appreciate any insight you fine bros and broettes may have. Thanks ahead of time.

2467kcal
232g protein
261g carbs
55g fats
Attached Images


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://bbcom.me/2RWZHKn

0 comments:

Post a Comment