How is my diet?

Hello. I'm new to the bodybuilding and diet thing. After tons of researching and reading online. I'm following 2000-2100 calories a day diet with these meals:

Breakfast:
4 Egg whites + 1 Low Carb whole grain bread + a bowl of cooked oatmeal with milk with banana slices.

Snack 1: medium Apple slices with 1 tablespoon peanut butter.

Launch: 250-300 Grams of white rice + 150 grams of mixed veggies + half grilled chicken or 3 chicken breasts.

Snack 2: Dark chocolate bar or mixed nuts or banana slice.

Dinner: 3-4 Egg whites + lite mortadella slices + Small whole grain bread.

And finally, after the workout, I drink ISO 100 protein shake.

I incorporate a frozen berries and nuts with my snacks some days.
So how is my diet ?


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://bbcom.me/2UtIll2

0 comments:

Post a Comment