Bulking with myfitnesspal

Hey all, I started bulking about 2 months ago, tracking my progress with my fitness pal.
I started with 73kg and now in 78kg. But I'm not entirely happy with the progress, when I started bulking, I measured body fat and muscle percentage etc, and I was 9% body fat, and 55% muscle (73kg). I did it again now after 2 months, and I'm 12% body fat, 52% muscle! (78kg) - There is a chance the machine wasn't working properly as I feel stronger and lifting more weights, but I don't see myself bigger but instead losing my abs.
What I'd like to know is to see if I'm bulking right, I set up as a goal in myfitnesspal to gain 0.2kg per week, and a goal weight of 80kg. And the app recommended the following:
3070 calories (50% carbs, 30% fat and 20% protein) - I also track my calories with my apple watch. There are days when I burn about 600 calories, so my question is do I have to recover those burned calories? do I have to eat 3070 + 600 calories to recover what I burned? That's what I'm doing as the app seems to suggest that, but I'm not sure I'm doing it right

thanks!


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://bbcom.me/2HK35Ue

0 comments:

Post a Comment