Low carb diet

I am interested in -Low carb diet- not for losing weight. (i m new so i don t know a lot of stuff)
How healthy is it?
Can someone explain me how does cholesterol work, they say upper limit is 2-3 whole eggs but there is people that eat 10 + rest of the diet that is way over the limit of daily consumption of cholesterol.??

i want to start with 2000 kcal and add 100-200 kcal every month if i ' am not satisfied with results, i want to gain a bit of weight and for now i probably wont go to the gym.

i have small gym at home but i would probably exercise only 1-2 times a week.

This is what i would eat: chicken, eggs, peanut , rice, -mainly
sometimes: pork, beef
I can t eat : Dairy Products

My goal:
to have diet that i enjoy
to gain weight (i know i need more than i spend :) )
to be healthy

i m mostly interested in that healthy part.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://bbcom.me/2WixMmq

0 comments:

Post a Comment