Counting Your Macros App

Hi All,

I have been in to fitness for a good bit of time however, I am just now getting into the process of counting my macros. I did a little research and found that My Macros+ app is supposed to work really well however, I'm not doing really well with it. Although that could be to user error :). I am also using receips off of BB.com and they do not have a serving size listed. The serving sizes listed are like 1 serving or 3 servings well what are they considering a serving? 1 cup? 4 pancakes? and so on... I am trying to set myself up for success and I want to put my best foot forward here. Any help on what apps might be best to use or any ideas on the serving size quetions would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you :)


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://bbcom.me/2RqBR4A

0 comments:

Post a Comment