Pulsating muscles??(worm like effect)

Couldn't find the right category for this but I have a really weird thing going on throughout my life.

When I flex my muscles and hold it for more than 4-5 sec the muscle will start pulsating as if I had worms under my skin (almost as in movies where things are moving under the skin but not that extreme).

It only happens to my legs which is really weird.

When guys at the gym saw it they said I might be like Uzoma Obilor with his quirk with muscles.

When I finish my cut I will post a video (just finished bulking) , it's something I thought is normal until people kept wtf'ing me.

Is it related to my nutrition? I take multi vits , omega 3 , zinc , have a balanced diet and as I said I had this ever since I know.

Do any of you know anyone with a similar disease ?


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://bbcom.me/2sOSRHG

0 comments:

Post a Comment