So sonfused about where to start....

Hello All,

I have been trying to read articles and have severely confused myself! I am a 38 Y/O Male, 5'10" and 200lbs, around 28-29% BMI AKA FAT. For the last 2 weeks I have been dieting and doing about 30-40 mins of cardio a day, treadmill and biking. I am intergrading lifting into the routine starting Monday ( due to a shoulder injury which I am going to be cleared to lift ).

Here is my question, for the last 2 weeks I have only been taking in between 1400 and 1700 calories a day, of that I make sure im getting at least 100gr of protein. Is this too little??? am I shocking my system and setting myself up for failure? The reason I asking is I see a lot of guys saying its way too low and that you will burn a lot of muscle, however these are guys already in shape, and in their 20s.

Can someone help this middle aged guy not set himself up for failure?


thanks guys and gals,


Jason


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://bbcom.me/2CVvBfV

0 comments:

Post a Comment