12 Weeks Into Bulk - Roughly 11 Lb Gain

Hey y'all,

So its been 83 days since day 1 of my bulk and I have gained 11 pounds. Is this too much too quickly, too little, or right on track? I know the gain is supposed to be 0.5-1 lb per week, so based on that, it seems about right?

Lately I have been just trying to get calories in versus macro counting (which is easier for me during cuts). I probably eat in between a dirty and clean bulk (mostly eggs, avocado, whole wheat toast, olive oil, PBJS, pasta, sushi, steak, burgers, potatoes, burritos, cheese, protein shakes, milk). I'm trying to eat more veggies, I know I am bad at that lol.

Also, just started the Fierce 5 Bulk Program a week ago after a clueless trainer of mine had me using a wack workout routine. Anyways, would love to hear some feedback on the weight gain!


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://bbcom.me/2sQ0FJk

0 comments:

Post a Comment