should I lean bulk or cut? - pleeeeeeeease help i am confused

Hi I am following a 5 by 5 program. My numbers are not good - (BP 140, S 180, D 195) but they are improving slowly. My question is should I cut or try lean bulk. since I am by and large skinny fat (attached picture) its very hard for me to put on muscle mass on a cut, not to mention raise weights according to 5by5 on a cut. i hav been training for just less than 1 year (i made the mistake of starting 5by5 a lot later though been on it for 6 months).

but as u can see i am still carrying quite a bit of bodyfat - 20 percent i'd say. but i feel if i can put one some more lean muscle on a small/slight bulk bf% will automatically come down. please share ur opinion. many thanks. attached picture.
Attached Images


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://bbcom.me/2G65NRv

0 comments:

Post a Comment