Newbie!!!! Help!!!!!

Hi all I’m totally new to this so please your advice would be much appreciated

I’m recovering from gallbladder surgery, and am aloud to start attending the gym in next 4 weeks, I’m 36 years old, 5ft 9in and I’ve gone from 158lbs to 140lbs in last 8 months due to illness, and down to 18% body fat, I want to start weight training with a goal to get to a lean 150-155lb

I’ve confused myself greatly with looking at protein
intake, I’ve been thinking of 2 or 3 shakes a day with water or milk? An rest to be made up with diet, is this way the way to go? As I haven’t Weight trained before I’m gonna hire a PT with monthly reviews, also should I be doing any cardio or just weight training?

Many thanks in advance


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://bbcom.me/2FMFgsQ

0 comments:

Post a Comment