meal help

Hey, Im posting here in the hope of getting some information and new knowledge. When it comes to meal plans or just food in general I struggle a bit with what I should be eating , how much I should be eating and just when I should be eating so im hoping people can help me out.
when it comes to meals I try and do my best at eating healthy but im not always sure its right for my overall goals, my overall goals are to loose weight and loose fat around my belly and I want to start building muscle and get stronger. I am looking at workout routines to help me with this but I would like to also get the nutrition locked down as well so that I am not missing anything when I start my journey. Currently I weight 11 n a half stone at 4ft10 , being a teacher my day can be a bit over the place but I try and eat as healthy as possible but like I say im not sure what to have as sometime I have a quick lunch and need to have something that doesnt take long and I don't want to just go for a unhealthy quick alternative. currently I have a bran flake cereal for breakfast and usually I have a salmon or ham sandwich with a low calorie popcorn for lunch and my evening meal various from time to time.
I want to totally revamp what I am eating to help me with goals and I have no objection to meal prepping so that I have things for lunch but I don't just want to be eating the same old things u see like plain chicken plain rice n pasta etc but I do want to try and get the right amount of protein ,fats etc that my body needs, anything that I could make or have as a snack as well for those moments when my body is craving some sugar instead of just running for a unhealthy bad option . Also any supplements that people would recommend would also be great
so im looking for anyone who could point me in the right direction of meal plans I could check out and follow, anything really that will help me move in the right direction would be fantastic . Thanks in advance


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://bbcom.me/2Tl6mKQ

0 comments:

Post a Comment