Help with macro/calories for muscle gains

new to this so idk where I'm asking, but I am a female , 165cm and fluctuate from 57-60 kg constantly, I consume 1,200 calories a day sometimes more, but I do also count my macros - 125g protein, 37g fats, 70g carbs.
Now I have lost about 12kg almost over the span of 8 months and now have been weight training for two weeks, I still have quite a bit of chub to lose on my back, hips and tummy - thats all. I know for gains you need some sort of a caloric surplus but I am concerned if I increase my fat areas as I still have a lot to lose from them. do I keep on going until the fat is gone from these unwanted areas? or will the weight training ect compensate and balance out? I go to the gym about 5 times a week.
Thanks in advance.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://bbcom.me/2BfGiJY

0 comments:

Post a Comment