Portion sizes???

Hey, looking to start eating clean for the first times in ages and im wondering how people measure their food?

So I'm thinking the diet will be basic and go like this:

Breakfast:
Oatmeal with banana and peanut butter and a protein shake

Lunch:
Chicken with rice and vegetables

Dinner:
Chicken/fish/beef with sweet potato and vegetables

What im wondering is what is a reasonable portion size for each item. I'm in the uk so I generally measure in grams.

I was thinking of just keeping it simple for meal prep and doing 100g for everything. I.e. 100g of oats in the morning then 100g chicken and 100g rice etc. I figure id just eyeball the veggies.

Also, healthy snack ideas would be welcome.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://bbcom.me/2RPo7oM

0 comments:

Post a Comment