Rate my routine.

Hello, new lifter/member here.

Doing the F5 routine for 2 weeks now.
My nutrition, well honestly I don't know, I eat whatever I want, 1 soft drink a week most of the time, fast food once a week but on normal days I eat around 2 bowls of rice, more than enough veggies, some sort of meat all pretty balanced out on the plate. I am Vietnamese so carbs are a big part of my nutrition. I drink a protein shake a day, I don't eat breakfast unless you count a shake, for lunch I eat like a sandwich or something, so a day I only really have 1 meal a day. I get 7 hours of sleep. I don't really do cardio, but when I do, I run for like 10 min barely sweating. I am currently doing this athlean x 7 minute ab workout 3 times a week to burn the love handles and belly.

AGE 15, 160 POUNDS, 168 CM (5"6), I am considered overweight but I don't have that "overweight" look, I have more of a chubby look, I got a belly and I got love handles. I got around 25% body
Goals: Get abs, gain muscle mass, around a 20% body fat. Increase my main lifts. I dont really care about losing weight, I just want to lose the belly and the love handles and get stronger/gain muscles.

I'm not bulking, I'm not cutting, I'm maintaining.

Questions:
Should I go on a caloric surplus or a deficit?
Should I eat a meal for breakfast or is a protein shake fine?
Should I cut on my carbs and increase my protein?
Is it possible to burn belly fat while on a caloric surplus?
Should I do more cardio? (to burn the belly fat) or is doing the athlean x ab workout fine
What should I do?

Sorry, for being ignorant just a new lifter trying to get valuable information.

Thanks.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2ova6Mc

0 comments:

Post a Comment