Does taking a dump/ piss affect muscle gain?

Ok so first off, I'm not the most experienced gym goer out there so if this seems like a stupid question then I'm sorry. Let me just give you and idea of my thought process.
If I eat a lot then I have that nutrition in my body which then has to be utilised in the gym otherwise a lot of the calories/nutrition will come out as waste in excretion (I don't know if this is actually true or not, that is for you to tell me).
My dilemma is, if I take a dump between when I consume loads of calories and when I go gym, does that mean that I have lost some of the nutrition that I had from eating? In the case of protein, does taking a piss get rid of protein before I used it in the gym?
I know this seems dumb but I just want to be able to take a dump without fear that I have lost some of my nutrition, so any replies are greatly appreciated.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2NP0Npo

0 comments:

Post a Comment