Cutting 101 (need help)

Hello! I've been adding mass for a good 6 months now, and I've noticed huuuge difference! I went from being kind off chubby, to a really good looking guy (in my opinion)
Now its time for cutting.. and as I have heard this is the hardest part. But I'm a very motivated guy with high ambitions. All I'm asking for is

what is the key to a good cut? How long does one cut, and how does it work? I've watched several good videos on youtube, but nothing is better than hearing from people with experience.
How do I know how much I should eat to remain muscles but still lose fat? (im 180 cm 92kg)
help or tip would be great! if someone has a "shred/cutting" plan that is nice, please let me know!

I would like to learn more about this, so please teach me!

thanks again from Emir


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2P43Je4

0 comments:

Post a Comment