Macros for weight loss

I figured out the macros for my diet, but I am unsure if its correct or if it will help me reach my goal. My goal is to lose weight while gaining muscle. Im currently going to the gym 4 times/week with 3 days of high intensity sessions after my lifts.

177 lbs
5 ft. 9 in.
20-23% body fat

Macros (TDEE = 2700) (-600 caloric deficit)

177g protein (600 grams chicken breast = protein amount) (1.3 pounds) (1434 calories)
42g fat (3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil) (360 calories)
230g carbs (1.5 cups raw jasmine rice) (240 calories)
2 cups broc**** (68 calories)

I understand that the diet is bland, but I've been eating chicken and jasmine rice for most of my life (Thailand). I just need to start dialing in on exactly how much I consume for the best results.
Any advice on anything would be much appreciated!


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2NSO8BS

0 comments:

Post a Comment