500 cal left to consume and i have no idea what to include in my diet

So my daily calorie intake is 2380 cal.

And i managed to get only to 1872 which left a balance of 508 cal.

Here are my diet plan

Breakfast
Oatmeal (1 cup)
Skim milk (1 cup)
Protein shake (1 scoop)

Lunch
Boiled chicken (110g)
White rice (1 cup)
Veggies : combination of brocolli , cauliflower and carrot

Snack

Pre
Scrambled egg (3 whole egg)
White bread (2 slices)

Post
Protein shake (1 scoop)

Dinner
Chicken grilled ( 110g)
Brown rice (1 cup) or Yam

What should I add to the diet ? I would prefer adding totally different food instead of increase the portion of a meal . I was thinking I could fit a meal between breakfast and lunch and after dinner . Im bulking btw if that matter . Thank you


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2zCUXyh

0 comments:

Post a Comment