I set macro of daily intake but it seems that I set too high protein intake

I set to lose 0.5kg a week so my daily die is set to 2250 cal. I used the popular android mobile app to keep track of my diet and set a macro to 45% carbs, 30% protein and 25% fat. In numbers this is 253g carbs, 169 protein, 63 fat.

I am 181cm (5.94) tall and currently have 86kg (187lbs) while body fat is around 21%. Based on multiple formulas (like Harvard, etc.), I should not be taking more than 145g of protein daily.

However, the macro I used seems to be pretty realistic.

What shall I do? Is my macro good or I should lower protein percentage to my max (weight * 1.7)? I am putting quite a lot of efforts into taking 170g of fat daily and I would not like it to be too much to it turns to fat. If I have to enter more fat, then I'd like to enter it via food (which is pretty easy)


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://bbcom.me/2SlH1Qz

0 comments:

Post a Comment