2 Month Into Bulk - Thoughts?

Hey y’all,

It’s been *47* days since my first day of bulking. I was originally cutting from August - November (began my bulk November 8th) and then realized I needed to bulk not cut (beginner here).

So, November 8th start date I was: ~151 lbs.
Today, December 25th: ~157 lbs.

So in 46 days I gained 6 lbs. I know bulking is something like gain 0.5 lb a week or 2 lbs a month. Clearly I gained 5 lbs in less than 2 months.

So I’m sure you’re all thinking that’s too much too quickly and it’s all fat. However, I look nothing close to fat, besides in my face a little. I’m still super skinny looking but gaining muscle tone and “bulk”. So, my question is, should I continue at the rate I’m at, or slow it down because even if it doesn’t look like fat is showing, I’m sure there is some.

For reference, I’m eating around 3200 calories a day, 150 grams of fat, 175-180 grams of protein, 300-360 grams of carbs. Meals usually include eggs, whole wheat bread, peanut butter, jam, olive oil, tons of sushi, pasta, chicken, etc.

Thank you all! Merry Xmas.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://bbcom.me/2RcQzjz

0 comments:

Post a Comment