Help with nutrition (confused after research)

I've been working out for about a year. More seriously for the past 4 months. I've also decided to consult a trainer and have recommendations on macros. So far this is what she recommended me:

3036 calories/day
493 grams of carbs (not reached at the moment. I can get about 250 in a day)
50 grams of fat (I reach and exceed this by getting about 60-80 grams in day)
151 grams of protein (I reach this almost daily)

I weight 158 lbs and have a 15.3% body fat percentage.

Now, I find that the carbs are very high for me and I just can't see how to achieve them without having even more fat in my macros. My question is what can I eat carb wise to stay in these numbers (not bust the fat macro). Also, is it bad for me to exceed in fat? Lately I had to loosen my belt a bit (muscle gain or fat gain!?)

Thanks in advance and Happy New Years!


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://bbcom.me/2QaM6t3

0 comments:

Post a Comment