Summer is approaching

I'm close to 10% (Float around 11%) which should be achieve in a month. I'm bored of my routine and want to switch 6/days a week to 5/days a week. I've already hit a x3 dead & and a x2.5+ squat (but dropped slightly).

The dilemma here is that I want to maintain my bf% levels since summer is approaching. At the same time, I do wish to get stronger (even though it won't be substantial) and recomp if possible.

Right now I sit at 196lb @ 6'2. I'm thinking I'll be 193-194 @ 10%.

Now, if I eat at a caloric surplus to an extent which only reaps me a 1lb a month, what are the odds (excluding genetics) for the rate of gain to be 75:25, muscle:fat? Only asking for experiences.

If can't be the case, what are the odds to eat at maintenance yet still get stronger?



LDR; what is the best way to switch routines and maintain bodyfat levels while not feeling like I'm wasting my time in the gym?


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://bbcom.me/2Am2Zf0

0 comments:

Post a Comment