Returning to lifting

Hello,

I used to lift for around 2 years and was in decent shape. I then become unwell and had to stop working out (and dieting stopped). A year later I have put on weight and im currently 14st 6lbs (christmas water weigh included I think as its the only time iv weighed myself for about a year).

I was a fitness instructor when I was younger so im knowledgeable enough on workouts and nutrition.

My question is.....I have been eating a lot and not generally healthy stuff. Can I go straight to my 2140 cutting calories or should I start on 2600 and cut 140 every 4-5 days until I reach 2140?

I have some muscle, Im not without, so I dont wanna completely lose it and start from scratch.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://bbcom.me/2CFeos6

0 comments:

Post a Comment