Any recommendations for pre-built 30d meal calendar (vegetarian) for newbie?

Hi:

Total n00b here... trying to get into serious fitness... What has been blocking me from consistently trying to hit the gym it is Nutrition Plans. Being a vegetarian, I find it hard to keep motivated to eat healthy and something nutritive enough to support my workouts (currently mostly HIIT and some weights on/off). I am looking for a pre-built 30d Vegetarian meal calendar that will remove that "What should I be cooking/eating today?" question. This way I can focus on my workouts and the Nutrition can be on auto-pilot. Any recommendations? (I do eat eggs but that is about it.)

Any suggestions (even paid services -- I can try these out) is welcome. Appreciate your time and guidance.

Thanks!


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://bbcom.me/2ERzK7J

0 comments:

Post a Comment