Is building lean muscle possible?

I am training almost 2 years and i have not gained significant amount of muscles. Even my friends joke at me that i go to gym everyday and i don't look like i lift. My problem is if i try to bulk i gain a lot of fat within days and if i eat normal, i gain nothing at all. I stop eating sugary things and i eat mostly slow digesting food. My protein intake is 130g per day(no supplements). I am not interested supplements( tried and failed).
My recommended protein intake is 180g. I don't know how i should achieve myabe that it will be bulking.

I am trying to figure where my problem lies maybe the exercise or nutrition, my program is GET SWOLE BY CORY.
I would like some tips from people who were in my place and how they did it.

I would like to share my photos but i don't have enough posts to share links


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://bbcom.me/2CBOcyG

0 comments:

Post a Comment