Energy drinks causing bloat?

So I’m about two months into my bulk, have noticed decent increase in size and strength and overall muscle maturity. My diet has not changed much since the start however I began consuming these sugar free zero carb energy drinks (Merica Energy) and I’ve been drinking them one a night (I work overnight) about 5 nights a week for a little bit over a month whereas about two weeks ago I have constant bloat and stomach pain to the point where it feels like I just finished the last bite of a big meal 5 minutes earlier and it’s been nearly 3 hours since I’ve last eaten anyway. My question is what are the chances it is the energy drinks causing this? I can only assume this is the cause because i have a very acidity sensation in my stomach almost all day everyday, and my diet hasn’t changed at all. I’ve tried pepcid Ac and that hasn’t worked and have ordered probiotics and digestive enzymes. Any help is appreciated


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://bbcom.me/2ERW5lC

0 comments:

Post a Comment