Affordability of the right food...

Hey everyone, I’m new to weightlifting and I absolutely love it and plan on keeping it as a lifetime sport but I have a question about meals.

Currently I do not make much money at all as I am on disability while being treated for PTSD. I was hoping you guys could help with ideas of cheap meal options for me to still get the macros and micros in each day? Some of the meal plans I see seem geared towards someone who is above middle class.

Here is the other kicker-I have a digestive disease called Crohn’s disease that prevents me from being able to eat certain foods without a lot of pain, the biggest category being pastas and breads, rice is also really difficult but manageable.

Please help me with some ideas of the best quality foods for my goals of bodybuilding while also protecting my bank account some.

Thanks everyone, I’m learning so much on this website.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://bbcom.me/2RlNRbq

0 comments:

Post a Comment