In need of big help

Last year in 9th grade I was tired of being fat/skinny fat so I went and cut for about 6 or 7 months and that was a big mistake on my part because I only had to lose about 10 pounds of fat or less and so I think I lost a bit of muscle, and at the time I would do home work outs with my bodywieght so maybe I built up some muscle I the process, I ended up loosing the majority of the fat, I started out at about 130 and my lowest was 118, I ended in September and on the 1st of June I started lifting wieghts 4 to 5 times a week, I did A LOT of research and made my own program, I've seen a good ammount of size and strength gains and I've managed to go from 120 to about 138 to 134 in the span of 7 months, but now I'm confused on if I should continue to bulk or to cut the excess fat off, I gain fat kind of easily, runs in the family sort of, I think, I would love to hear what other people have to say in the matter


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://bbcom.me/2BE5cm1

0 comments:

Post a Comment