Would you use my app for nutrition?

Hi,

I'll try to be brief. I am working on an app/service that enables active people to order home cooked lunch boxes in bulk (e.g., 10-15 meals) prepared by other people looking to make some extra cash.

1) Cheaper than having take-out
2) No more wasting time in the kitchen
3) Cooked by a talented amateur chef
4) You'd no longer have to weigh every ounce of food while cutting/bulking, since everything would be declared by the chef.

I imagine the app would be very useful for people who're already active, but are tired of spending hours in the kitchen every week. I also believe the app would function as a tool for people new to fitness. People who're struggling to get in shape, not only because they'd have to start going to the gym, but also because they'd have to learn to cook healthy food that doesn't taste like **** instead. Knowing that there's food available in the fridge when you come home from a long day at work could really make the difference for someone who's likely to resort to McDonalds otherwise.

I'd like to hear your thoughts. Do you think you'd use such an app? Do you think it'd be a useful tool for people active people? I'd be glad to hear all criticism and any suggestions.

Thanks


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2DYDvsm

0 comments:

Post a Comment