Question about using a food scale

So I have a food scale so I can track how much my food weighs basically i've read the sticky: Calculating Calories and Macros - How To

And I can calculate my TDEE now with the use of that website it says, but how do I measure all of my food with my food scale? I mean you can't really measure
a peanutbutter sandwich and know how many calories it gives you, and you can't really measure all the eggs you made so how do I still know how many calories i'm getting from
these foods?

0.7g protein minimum and 0.4g fat medium per pound of bodyweight I understand that but you just fill the rest with carbs? Or you can add more protein and fat as you desire as long as you reach have reached the minimum? and there is no Carb minimum?


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2qkYyf2

0 comments:

Post a Comment