Healthy Choice Power Bowls?

Good afternoon.

I currently work at an office and was looking for quick and easy options to consume during lunch. We have a microwave but that's about it.
Meal Delivery is not an option because it's too expensive.

Obviously I should meal prep I know...but I got bored of chicken, brown rice, and broc**** every day.

Why don't I make something else? Well then I'd have to learn how.

Then learn it? Fine. You got me. I'm lazy.

I saw these microwavable Healthy Choice Power Bowls in our work fridge and looked them up. They're pretty low in calories and have a good spread of macronutrients. They're $3.50 a pop which could be considered pricey. But they still beat the hell out of meal delivery.

Was just curious what your thoughts were on these meals and if anyone has tried them or something similar.

Thanks in advance.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2P4108U

0 comments:

Post a Comment