How to eat for muscle and fat loss simultaneously?

Hi, I'm a 189 pound 5'11 male strongly desiring to learn the easiest way to build muscle while losing fat. The only idea I have is to get a good amount of calories and protein according to my weight and hieght with full body strength training to gain and protect muscle mass while hoping for fat loss. But the problem is I don't know how much I'm suppose to limit sugar, sodium, and saturated fat, carbs, and anything else. So I end up not eatting enough calories and protein with fear of gaining fat with muscle which results in weight loss and having to cheat or just eat the right thing excessively to get back to around 190. I don't want to focus only on fat loss first because I start to feel and look too skinny if I let my self keep droping. I rather replace the amount of weight I lose in fat with muscle.

What are all the parts of nutrition I need, how much of it, and what does a daily meal plan look like so I can satisfy those limits to achieve my goals?

Thank you in advance.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2qdDYNK

0 comments:

Post a Comment