Can i maintain bodyweight and still make progress on %15-20 body fat range ?

Im around %15-20 bodyfat between i migh have %18 body fat , so i found out bulking on higher bodyfat will not help you to make more strenght gains, i heard i can still gain strenght without bulking at this stage because my bodyfat cells will use fat for recovery, is it true ?



But i still dont want to cut, so i wonder can i maintain my bodyweight and make gains ?

The reason i dont want to cut is because im 6'2, if i get leaner i will look very skinny, i still dint put enough muscle mass, but im on early intrmediate stage on lifting.

So can i still maintain my bodyweight and keep making progress

My program: lyle mcdonald gbr, should i cut 4 sets to 3 sets because i maintain my bodyweight, will 4 sets be too much ?


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2yz9eLS

0 comments:

Post a Comment