Eating before bed

I'm in a weird phase right now. I've lost 90 pounds, trying to gain some muscle, but still loose a few extra pounds. 3 days a week I workout after work at 4am. When I get home I have a shake and go to bed. I couldn't figure out why I'm not gaining muscle like I want to, so I started tracking my calories and activity again. I'm not eating near enough. My only option is to eat after I get home from the gym before I go to bed. I just don't want to get in the habit of doing that again,but at the same time, I want to gain some muscle and this is the only route I can see taking. Any advice, or anyone else in a similar situation? TIA.


MODS, If this is in the wrong forum, please move or lock.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2CQZr6F

0 comments:

Post a Comment