Appreciation post

Not sure this is allowed, but this is just a post to thank people who commented on my last thread about having an unhealthy view on food after being given an awful diet plan of 879 calories per day. So I decided to browse the nutrition forum and see what I could find. I calculated what I need and went from there. I’ve found amazing tasty recipes which I’ve cooked all week and upped my calories to 1700, and it has improved EVERYTHING this week, I’ve went to bed happy and fuller, meals are enjoyable and I’ve been more energetic in the gym! So I basically want to thank the people who said I needed to get a grip and find foods I enjoy. I didn’t realise the impact it could have on you in yourself aswell as everything else! :)


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2EMmMJg

0 comments:

Post a Comment