What's a Example of a Perfect Meal?

I'm looking for a example of a 'perfect' meal. Perfect meaning, it has EVERYTHING the body needs including; fats, carbs, proteins, vitamins, minerals, etc. Perfect in the sense that if it was the only meal you could eat for the rest of your life then that would be okay because you'd still be getting 100% of ALL the stuff your body needs.

Obviously some factors of the 'perfect' meal will depend on the individual themselves and the type of lifestyle they live. For example: a top-tier body builder will have different requirements than a golfer. Let's not get into all of that though... The goal is to keep it general and simple.

My current nutrition is relatively healthy. But, I also realize I'm not a nutritionist nor a expert and I'm sure there are things 'wrong' about my meals.

A good example of one of my meals would be last night's dinner;
-1 boneless/skinless grilled chicken breast (very lightly sprinkled with sea-salt, ground pepper, garlic powder)
-1 cup grilled broc**** (very lightly sprinkled with sea salt, ground pepper, garlic powder, lightly brush w/ avocado oil)
-3 small grilled red potatoes (large diced, tossed in avocado oil, very lightly sprinkled with sea salt, ground pepper, garlic powder)
-1 slice of garlic bread (i want to get rid of processed foods entirely, but hmmm this is good)
-16oz water mixed with a multivitamin powder (consumed throughout meal)
-1 1200mg fish oil capsule (taken during middle of meal)

I feel that the above meal is decent but I'm sure it's missing some macro and/or micro nutrients. I want to take your ideas as a starting point then research more from there.

The reason I'm posting here is because if you try to Google 'the perfect meal' you'll end up with a bunch of bull about losing weight or gaining muscle. I don't have a weight problem and gaining muscle isn't an issue. I'm just trying to make sure my body is receiving EVERYTHING it needs.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2PXwwl7

0 comments:

Post a Comment