Whats your opinion on "fake" meats

I'm Indian and was raised a vegetarian and I really had/have no inclination to try meat, although I do eat eggs. I'm also Type 1 diabetic so I can't really eat a ton of beans either because I have to count carbs and I really don't want to stab myself with a ton of insulin. I am not overweight either (5'8", 160lbs, with what looks to be 15-20% bf). Like I'd much rather eat rice with Gardein Sweet and Sour Porkless Bites than eat rice with beans and tofu day in and day out. I eat my fair share of nuts and fruits and protein shakes but I really wanna get my macros from actual food.

I only started watching my nutrition less than a year ago and I'm still tweaking my food sources but my primary sources of protein are tofu, fake meats, nuts, egg whites, and nonfat greek yogurt.

Let me what you guys think.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2ESfofF

0 comments:

Post a Comment