Lifting newbie - calories inquiery

Good morning,

I have an inquiery regarding my calories intake, I am fat + skinny weighing when I started at 89kg(196lbs) with 25-26% body fat.

My goal is to decrease my body fat percentage to around 15%.

I started lifting a month ago and I choose SS as it's simple and concentrates on compound excercises + 10 min HIIT cycling routine.

I have been keeping my calories intake at 1780 calories/day and I have been doing great however I have been failing the military row for the last two sessions and I am still progressing in other excercises. It's inevitable that I will fail the rest.

Now , should I increase my calories intake so I can progress however I don't want to gain fat or should I continue as i am and deload Everytime I fail?

Thanks


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2O9upsL

0 comments:

Post a Comment