Bulking question

Despite reading numerous threads on this topic I didn't really found the answer I was looking for. Ok so for the next 6 months or so I'm gonna be bulking, my goal is to do a lean bulk gaining arround 0.5lbs a week or going arround 300cals over maintnance and adjust accordingly if gaining weight or not. But what confuses me (or maybe I'm just stupid) is how do you practically apply that surplus. After calculating my TDEE from a frew online calcs I've come to a conclusion that my TDEE is arround 2600-2700 (6.2 feet ,179lbs ,arround 15%fat), that means I now have to be eating arround 2900 cals that should TEORETICALLY put me at arround 0.5 pounds a week. But what to do after ? Does that mean I have to recalculate my TDEE every week (as my weight changes so does my maintnance) and add 300cals to that or do I keep eating at 2900cals till I stop gaining weight and simply add another 300 after that.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2q6XYBC

0 comments:

Post a Comment