Should i give up weigh lifting?

I've been weight lifting for over 5 years now and still look small and skinny i haven't made any gains.
I just simply cant eat enough food. Every night i go to bed hungry. I try taking days off, training less everything but i just can't eat enough i make shakes too but i'm still hungry and still don't make gains.
Should i just give up?
I'm sick of it. I'm always hungry and tired from not eating enough

My typical diet:

Breakfast:
Oats with scoop of protein with water
1 piece of dark chocolate
2 eggs and some spinach dressed with olive oil


Snack:
Museli bar/apple

Lunch:
2 x Wholemeal bread with salad and cheese
Tuna with olive oil
skim milk with scoop of protein



Workout


Post workout:
protein with skim milk


Dinner
Whatever mum makes


Before bed

Greek yoghurt with scoop of protein


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://bbcom.me/2SU6J1P

0 comments:

Post a Comment