Female bulking, beyond confused!

Hi everyone
I just got done with my high school wrestling season and I want to get visible abs (4-6 pack) and visible arm muscles. I don’t want to balloon up into some huge circular fat clump, but I want to build as much muscle as possible. I’m pretty sure that lean bulk is what I’m looking for, but I don’t know if my workout, calories, is good for that and if a lean bulk will get me enough muscle in 9-10 months. I did some tdee calculators and many don’t agree.
I’m 16, body fat around 20-22%, BMI around 23, 125 pounds, female, lifting 4-5 times a week, bodyweight exercises for abs every day, push pull legs off workout routine.
Right now my day of food is around 1900 calories, 96g protein, 240g carbs, 25g fiber, 88g sugar, 64g fat. So far my plan is to eat like this for two weeks and see if my weight goes up- how much should I gain in weight for a week, a month?If there is any more information that would be helpful to help me in my muscle building world. Also, I’m a vegan if that has much of an impact. Thank you to anyone who replies with constructive criticism and help!
Also, about how much of the weight I gain will be muscle? Does this depend on the type of bulk I do?


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2TZgoSf

0 comments:

Post a Comment