Meal Prep Bag - Need Recommendations / Advice!

I'm trying to find a solid meal prep bag that doesn't cost a fortune. I'm currently eating 6 small meals a day so I've come across a lot of bags that hold 6 containers that look quite nice. I like to prep everything in the morning and would like to have it all in my bag ready to heat up and eat when it's time. I work long hours and we are not given a lunch break so this is extremely important for me to keep my diet on point.

Are there any meal prep bags out there in the affordable range ($30-$50 hopefully) that can hold 6 meals but also have a cooler to keep bottles of water cold or maybe a gallon of water with a few small drinks.

I'm assuming the best option would be to get a meal prep bag then get a separate cooler to handle the beverages, but an all-in-one option would be convenient and nice. What would you all recommend?

Thanks a lot in advance!


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2SRiozs

0 comments:

Post a Comment