Sodium and weekly weigh ins

Hi, I have a question regarding sodium intake and weekly weigh ins and bulking.

If I have a day where I eat a higher amount of sodium then normal,will it make me heavier and therefore make me look as if I have gained muscle.

For example, say I’ve been eating 3000 calories for 1 week and gained a between 0.5-1 lbs. (with a constant sodium intake). Then the next week, the day before I way myself, I have more sodium than normal, and the next day the scale says I have gained 2lbs because of water retention.

This makes it look like I am eating too much, but it’s water weight.

If this makes sense could you tell me if u track or take any notice of your sodium intake and does sodium affect the weigh ins, thanks so much 👍👍👍


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2E0mxqn

0 comments:

Post a Comment