Need help with my diet.

Hello Gurus, i ve been assisting to the gym constantly and keep hearing people talking about eating more to gain muscle.
At first when i started i was around 235 pounds, my height is 5'11 1/2.
Spent a year working out on a small gym in an empirical way, you know watching youtube videos and such. i have medical knowledge so i made use of it.
After around a year on the old/small gym i started noticing a change in my body, definetely less body fat and more muscle to be seen.
i managed to get to 222 pounds and looking better.
Well that at the end of the year i realized that the old/small gym was not the best to take my body to the next level so i went after a big gym, when i got there the trainer measured my body fat with my body Height/Weight and a handheld body fat calculator. according to him my BF% was 21.
After being in the new gym fro around a month and using more machines and making changes here and there i definetely can see progres in losing body fat and more muscle, (Even when i'm around familiars they tell me so)
So this time i understand pertinent to update my diet.
been using this diet for a while (All this is empirical trial/error using only my medical knowledges.)
Mornings
7:30 Am
Boal of Oats (Half a cup of oats with water, some cinnamon) with a scoop of protein and some strawberrys.
Cup of coffe with Stevia

10 Am
1-Oikos Greek yougurt, triple zero

12:00
Half a cup of white rice and a portion of Chicken breast (Grilled)
1 portion of Broccoli with a small amount of low fat/fat free dressing (Around a spooon)
Sometines add some garden salad.
i know...i should have a scale to measure everything but i'm on it...

3:00
PWO Cellucor c4 ripped
half protein bar.

3:30 ish Gym time

5:00
as a PWO have a shake with water and a protein scoop.
and some almonds

7:00
Dinner
4 Wheat bread loafs , 2 eggs, 2 portions of Turkey Ham, iceberg lettuce..
And thats it...

i hit he gym 4 times a week, moderate cardio, more into building muscle.
I highly appreciate all your advise.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2T3vhpv

0 comments:

Post a Comment