Cut vs Bulk

Doing a beginner program (Sl5x5) for about a month now. Started off very weak and I'm skinny fat. I'm still pretty weak. Have read contradicting advice about whether skinny fat people should cut or bulk first.

Started off eating 2300 calories around 200 of which were protein, rest healthy carbs fats but weight didn't change while I was advancing through my weights. Cut down to 2000 a week ago instead to see if I can still advance and I've been able to though I miss a rep here or there. Weight is coming off faster than I expected though. Would you just keep that up and cut to 15 percent body fat over a month or so ( estimating 10 pounds roughly) or would you just get back to eating at maintenance?

I'm hoping especially for advice from someone who succeeded w a skinny fat physique like mine. Currently 184 pounds 6 feet bathroom scale says 18.5 percent body fat.

Pics below just add https:
//ibb. co/qL6kgZb
//ibb. co/8mdVbM9
//ibb. co/ZKV8L
ibb. co/Q9 bX0j1


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2TjJdf0

0 comments:

Post a Comment