how does one eat more and meet caloric goal

Hello everybody I am currently on a marine corps base, and weigh about 150 lbs. my main problem is that i struggle to eat as much food as I need to. prior to boot camp I weighed about 180 lbs I found success in eating constantly throughout the day I would bring egg salad and 6 PB&J's to school with me damn near every day, this was the only way I could fit the food I needed to into my struggle. I lost all the weight whilst getting sick at boot camp and have struggled to put it on ever since. I believe that my main downfall is that I cant receive the calories I need to with only 3 sittings per day. I still am going to the gym everyday except Monday's. So I ask if anyone has knowledge on ways that I can be able to eat more with only 3 sittings, whether it be by tricking my body into feeling more hunger stretching out my stomach in some way or by eating differently with whats provided in able to reach my necessary caloric intake.

more about me: I am a naturally skinny person and even when I weighed 180 I looked similar to how i do now. I am very active and exercise 2x a day during the week once with my platoon in the mornings which mainly consists of cammie runs and longer pt gear runs, and then again in the afternoon which consists only of weight lifting. At home I averaged about 3,500 - 4,000 calories a day with moderately slow weight gains. at the time I had been practicing sports year round and then weight lifting afterwards.

Thank you to all that reply have a great day.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2H3j65F

0 comments:

Post a Comment