Diet hitting a wall

Hi guy's,

I've been lifting for 3 months now mainly to bulk up and gain weight. My starting weight was around 79kg and now I'm up to 90kg.

Right now for the past 3 weeks I've seem to hit a wall were I've not gained any weight.

My daily goal calorie wise is between 4000 and 5000 calories, generally it has always been hard for me to gain weight.

My current diet looks like this.

First meal: Weight gain shake with mct oil = 1,170 calories

After workout protein shake = 207 calories

Second meal: chicken and white rice = 1216 calories

Third meal: Weight gain shake with mct oil = 1,170 calories

Fourth meal is kind of what ever it can be fish, meat, sandwich, potato's but I always make sure the meal is around 800 to 1000 calories.

So in total I'm consuming 4563 calories minimum a day.

This routine really worked for me at the beginning.

Workout wise I train 4 times a week my job is pretty much a desk job with no physical activity so I know I'm not losing any extra calories there.

My current stats are: 5'11 90kg 18%bodyfat

If anyone can help me or give me some advice as to what could be stopping my weight gain.

Thank you guy's.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2H5gJ26

0 comments:

Post a Comment