Starter and Diet/Workout

Hi all,

New here, excited to get started on building muscle and just feeling better about myself. Plus looking forward to getting more knowledge on fitness itself.

My goal is to increase strength and and visually look toned and sleek. I'm mainly looking more advice on diet and workouts. When it comes to the gym the weights area is quite daunting to me and I was wondering if there is a plan I could do at home and I do have a set of weights, obviously I know it wont be quite the same but as a starter I do think it could help.

I've seen its best to list your details, so they are as follows:

Age: 28
Weight: 72kg
Height: 5ft 8in
Body Type: Average

Current Diet:
Breakfast: 1 cup of tea
Lunch: Steamed vegetables & chicken breast
Dinner: Steamed vegetables & can of tuna
Snacks: Handful of nuts, fruit
5 Litres of water throughout the day + 2-3 cups of coffee

Workout: 4 times a week on cardio (Rowing machine/Cross trainer/Treadmill/Stepper)

I've calculated the daily meal and it comes out to roughly 640 calories, which I'm am surprised at but not shocked (if that makes sense).

P.S Sorry if this is in the wrong section


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2ExaWAM

0 comments:

Post a Comment