Bulking macros for smaller guy

Hi guys

I am a 19 year old male, almost 5'11", 145 lbs, and around 11-12% body fat. I am looking to do a clean bulk and put on as little fat as possible. My maintaince calories are around 2600, and I am eating between 2900 and 3100 calories a day. I work out 6 days a week and do 4 days of cardio but consider myself a beginner lifter.

I eat a pretty healthy diet, with mostly whole grains, lots of vegetables, minimal added sugar, and only lean protein. But I am not exactly sure what my macros should look like. I am thinking 55% carbs (400 g), 25% protein (182 g), and 20% fat (65 g). Does this seem about right for minimal fat gains? If not, what do you guys recommend? Thanks.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2GNDurQ

0 comments:

Post a Comment